Adding networking via USB 3G modem

Lars Noodén lars.nooden at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 09:21:56 UTC 2013

I've fiddled around with the modem a bit more and figure it may be a bug
in recognizing the modem:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/network-manager-applet/+bug/1212997

It works in Kubuntu and since you report other modems work in Lubuntu,
it is probably just a matter of porting the right settings over for this
particular model.

Regards,
/Lars