[Lubuntu-qa] make new Lubuntu versions cooperate with Pentium M

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue Apr 30 15:17:15 UTC 2013

As one of the 'best' ways to install malware is via the browser, simply add
a stable ppa for updates to it. the kernel updates and other core functions
will continue to be released until the EoL.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw