Roadmap for Lubuntu

Fernando Botelho fernando.botelho at f123.org
Sat Apr 27 12:53:08 UTC 2013

Sounds great Julien, I  never do so well with wiki pages, but I will
talk with David Thompson, Jonathan, Edipo, and others so we focus on
this page with suggestions etc.

The item that immediately comes to mind is LXpanel accessibility. David
(CCed here), needs some guidance regarding the location in the source
code where he might make improvements to make the reading of titles
accessible.

if anybody can offer that guidance, he offered to invest some time in
getting started with the reading of titles.

Jonathan, Edipo, and myself will be able to do testing and eventually more.

Best regards,

Fernando