Roadmap for Lubuntu

Julien Lavergne gilir at ubuntu.com
Sat Apr 27 09:25:41 UTC 2013

2013/4/26 Fernando Botelho <fernando.botelho at f123.org>:
> I like everything you brought up. Can we add accessibility to the core
> objectives?

Yes, it's a valid request, since more and more people asking for it,
and it's like languages, it make it available for more people :-)

But, I really need help on this. I made a wiki page a long time ago
with some notes about accessibility :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Developers/Accessibility

Currently, I need to know what is broken, which application is not
accessible, which tool I can use to see if a program is not accessible
... Any detailed report about accessibility state will be very useful.
So, please, feel free to add your report on this wiki page. I doesn't
matter if the page became messy, it's a tool for developers, not
documentation for all people :-)

Regards,
Julien Lavergne