[Tip] scrot

Wed Apr 10 16:08:36 UTC 2013

All:

It is a nice thing, and I have used it.

But like so many good things, it can also have a down-side.

When you accidentally press the print-screen key, it will take a
screen-shot of the screen, and with a large, high-resolution screen, it
can over time, use up a significant amount of space in your home directory.

You just need to be aware of the possibility of such files appearing,
and clean them up.

- Aere

--
Sincerely,