Lubuntu 13.04 PPC Testing

Str8bs str8bslinux at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 22:13:41 UTC 2013

Phil,

I guess the source of my (self-created) confusion is this link found via iso
tracker
<http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/261/builds/39587/testcases>
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/261/builds/39587/testcases
which has a download for alternate ppc ISO. I will wait and see what comes
from the dailies.

Jackson,

RE: testing netboot - no promises, but if I find time

On another but somewhat unrelated note: As a Linux newbie, I have been
"lurking" for about a year and have some thoughts/observations on building
community involvement specific to PPC users. Would this mailing list be the
appropriate place to present those?

Thank you.