Lubuntu - Opinions :)

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 11:43:52 UTC 2013

Hello Lars,

I would strongly recommend to carry on with this after releasing 13.04
because everyone will be busy at the moment with testing and I don't want
to distract them :)

This is my huge next project. So, once we release 13.04, I will send an
email with plans, etc and discuss that with everyone everywhere :)

I know you are interested so don't worry, we will have fun :D

Thank you!

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Lars Noodén <lars.nooden at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/4/13 1:41 AM, Ali Linx (amjjawad) wrote:
> [snip]
> > 10 - Finally, I believe when XP reaches the EOL (End of Life), Lubuntu
> will
> > be the prefect solution and I take this responsible to enlighten the
> world
> > and hope to reach to as many XP users as I can to explain what does
> Lubuntu
> > mean and how it is much better for their old machine.
> [snip]
>
> How to reach these groups?  Presumably they also have a severe case of
> vendor lock in.  Lubuntu could be promoted at Linux Advocates and places
> like that to reach people that have heard of linux and are either
> interested in it or considering it.  Windows forums and magazines are
> presumably be the place to reach those that are still on XP.  How to
> crack open that door?
>
> Regards,
> /Lars

*Best Regards,