Should lxde and Lubuntu finally change from the lxpanel to the xfce4-panel ?

Mr Wislr contact at unleashpc.com
Wed Oct 24 04:48:10 UTC 2012

not really, it doesn't rely on the xfce desktop or anything like
that... i did notice the more plugins you used the more memory was used
but that is to be expected... as of right now the lxpanel is seriously
lacking in plugins.

I'm thinking of creating a post/email providing my really simple no
memory solutions for weather in the panel and auto wallpaper
rotation for the lxpanel and lxde desktop... they are very solutions
for both of these things that are lacking.