xxxterm/xombrero

Martin Bagge / brother brother at bsnet.se
Tue Oct 9 23:51:26 UTC 2012

On Tue, 9 Oct 2012, ∅ wrote:

>>      I ran Xombrero earlier today and I will say it is much more stable
>> than xxxterm, but it did crash once.
>
> (Have you seen the bug reports for chromium lately? if you say xombrero is worse, you clearly haven't)

What?
Did you just use the number of bug reports to claim something more stable
and secure?

name     installs
firefox   2229680
chromium    40579
xxxterm       113   (as xombrero is not in ubuntu at this point)
(http://popcon.ubuntu.com - it's hard to say anything about that metric)

Linus' law people. It is true. In this case probably more than ever.

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu