xxxterm/xombrero

Hitesh Shah chimak111 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 02:24:24 UTC 2012

Also, there are difficulties is maintaining updated versions of Chromium.
Given the focus on "security", it's not a good idea (or good for public
relations) to ship an older version (relative to Chrome).

The Bodhi people have a good way out: ship a browser that's good enough to
use but lightweight enough to be "the browser to download another browser
with".

I tried xxxterm and was quite impressed. I certainly wouldn't mind have it
as the only browser shipped with Lubuntu 13.04.