Screen refresh while scrolling

Lee Gold leegold at operamail.com
Mon Nov 26 23:20:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

Using Lubuntu 12.04. I notice Firefox when scrolling - the scrolling
itself is smooth but the content (say page text) wavers a bit while
scrolling. I'm not sure what the word is for what I see - I'd say maybe
the refreshing is slightly choppy while scrolling. I don't notice this
with other distros. I have an nvidia card in my laptop and the current
nvidia driver.  Otherwise things are very sharp and fast, it's very
minor but I wondered if there's any way to improve this.

HW acceleration and smooth scroll are enabled.

Thanks.