Fwd: Chromium Updates

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 20 23:52:28 UTC 2012

Hi Folks,

Whilst Chad gets the usual PPAs[1, 2] up and running, I've added an entry
onto our lubuntu 'work around' area [3] so people can use a 3rd party PPA
to grab the latest stables that Alex still provides[4] (They are for
releases L, O, P & Q). I know this is far from perfect, but it will
hopefully be just a temporary work-around. If you see people asking for
updates or having bugs that may well be due to the fact they are several
release points behind, please point them there. As soon as Chad has the
more normal route up & running I'll edit the wiki accordingly.

Before I get a reply back asking..... Yes, Alex also maintains a daily
build PPA, but that is not a support question :D

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://launchpad.net/~chromium-daily/+archive/stable
2. https://launchpad.net/~chromium-daily/+archive/ppa