Is it necessary to have both 22x22 and 24x24 icons?

神癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna) rafaellaguna at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 5 08:56:22 UTC 2012

The use of 22 and 24 pixel icons depends on every program. Usually GTK3
apps should follow the user GTK configuration and use the choosen
resolution (so we need to have both), but GTK2 apps can use 22 or 24 icons,
either for buttons or toolbars, with control at all from the OS UI designer
(so we have to make them both too).

Usually 22 and 24 px icons are the same.

--
紳癒礁湖 (Rafael Laguna)
Lubuntu Artwork Team