[Lubuntu] How to unmount a camera from the command line?

John Hupp lubuntu at prpcompany.com
Thu Nov 1 23:06:28 UTC 2012

Perhaps it is too eager, I don't know.  It seems like standard behavior
with removable storage -- it does the same thing with USB flash drives,
which is also what Windows does.

It would also be interesting to figure out why Entangle locks up when it
tries to unmount the camera.

But in the meantime I'm very eager for a work-around.  I've put in a lot
of research and testing time on this over the lastfew weeks, and it
seems that I'm close to a decent solution with Entangle.  (I like it
very much when things work the way they should, and I prefer to see the
"right" solution, but I'll admit to some battle-weariness with
confronting one issue after another.)