chromium-browser and disk usage

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 1 20:56:49 UTC 2012

Hi Lars,

whilst this is a slightly OT regarding Chromium issues, there is still some
chatter on using what was xxxterm (now xombrero)[1] As a really low
resource browser. Whilst the general consensus seems to be that it is not
yet mature enough / has enough features to be considered as a replacement
for Chromium I do know of a couple lubuntueers who are very happy with it.
If you are finding Chromium to be simply too much of a resource hog for
your system, it may just help you.

Regards,

Phill
1. https://opensource.conformal.com/wiki/xombrero