Fwd: GMixer

紳癒礁湖 rafaellaguna at gmail.com
Mon May 28 12:10:51 UTC 2012

Think if you were in other system. F. ex, in my machine I use near 10
channels. Imagine it in horizontal mode: too many rows fro my screen. In
horizontal mode it will fit better. But this is my particular case.

BTW, nice work, I hate surrounding controls with frames and more frames.
This is clean and simple. Oh, and it would be great if you're planning
to include a menu to use the Lubuntu / ElementaryOS guides, using a
button for the menu.

Cheers!

El dl 28 de 05 de 2012 a les 13:48 +0200, en/na Stephen Smally va
escriure:

--
Go to Lubuntu blog

Go to Lubuntu.net