Financial Support for Lubuntu

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 17:13:19 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

Long time no see :)

In 16-12-2011 (still have that Email), I was asking about the Financial
Support for Lubuntu, etc and today, I got a Private Message on Ubuntu Forum:

This is the message that was sent:

***************
> I just had a quick question on how to support Lubuntu financially. I have
> looked everywhere but I have not found anywhere a way to send money for
> Lubuntu development.
> I feel it is a good thing to pay for software even it is free.
> Many others like LibreOffice do offer that option.
> May be you could let me know if that is possible.
> Thx for your help, Roman
> ***************

Your thoughts and suggestions are highly appreciated :)

Thanks!

--
Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu Support Team Co-ordinator
Lubuntu Communication Team Administrator

Lubuntu One Stop Thread <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>