Changing keyboard layouts is possible!

Phill Whiteside phillw at vpolink.com
Sat Mar 17 21:25:38 UTC 2012

As I recall (and I could well be wrong), this is a new feature for the yet
to be released 12.04. Do bear in mind you are using a beta and that it may
get broken during its final stages. Do take the time to read
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing  Alpha's and Beta's are not
suitable for 'new commers' due to the possibility of breakages, which is
why I did not suggest you try 12.04.

Regards,

Phill.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw