Artwork update

Julien Lavergne gilir at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 13 00:14:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

A new artwork update is in progress (thanks Rafael !), it should hit the
repositories in the next hours. Please check the result for you,
especially GTK3 applications and the installer (it should be in the
dailies tomorrow).

For powerpc, I was able to reproduce the back background problem, and I
fear it's a different problem we had on the other architectures. Please
check again when the next artwork package (lubuntu-artwork 0.26) will be
installed on your system, and after a reboot. I'll also appreciate if
you can test with various other themes (like Ambiance or Radiance, in
light-themes package).

Regards,
Julien Lavergne