Can't install

amjjawad HOOHAA amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:22:02 UTC 2012

If it's the HDD then I suggest one simple thing:

Create New Partition Table using GParted and then create the needed
partitions and try to install.

If the above failed, there is another way to format the HDD using "dd"
command by giving ZERO to each sector but one must be VERY careful with
this.

I've faced some problems too but always managed to fix it and install
without a problem :)