Website & download

Geoffrey computergeoffrey at zoho.com
Thu Jun 7 18:36:19 UTC 2012

Hi,

Sorry for misunderstanding. I have read it today that there is no LTS version of Lubuntu at the moment. Thanks for the info anyway.

Also, I created a new version of the download page which explains more than karl's one:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Lubuntu/GetLubuntu_testsmile

I hope you like it. I'm computergeoffrey on the help wiki, by the way.

Kind regards,
Smile4ever

---- Aan Thu, 07 Jun 2012 08:39:38 +0200 Jonathan Marsden <jmarsden at fastmail.fm> schreef ----

On 06/06/2012 11:01 PM, Geoffrey wrote:

> Show only current &amp; link to LTS version (if the current(12.04)
> becomes LTS &amp; 12.10 comes out)

Lubuntu 12.04 is not an LTS release. It will not "become" LTS in the
future either, as far as I know.

Many of its components are also in the Ubuntu 12.04 release, which *is*
an LTS release, but Lubuntu simply does not have enough developers to be
able to guarantee support for five years and continue to create new
releases.

Jonathan