Bug: focused form widgets are hard or impossible to perceive

Samuel Gómez fuljencio at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 14:38:41 UTC 2012

Hello,

I found something annoying while using Lubuntu.

When I navigate with keyboard some form such as the Alt+F2 dialog, I
can not distinguish which element is focused. More precisely:
- When the textbox is focused, the border is blue instead of grey.
This is quite hard to perceive.
- When the Cancel button is focused, there is no visual clue.
Impossible to perceive.
- When the OK button is focused, there is no visual clue. Impossible
to perceive.

And a similar thing happens with all the forms in Lubuntu. Such as the
PCManFM Preferences form, to name another.

I think it would be quite useful to fix this behavior.

Thank you.

--
"Make sure that Office documents very well depends on PROPRIETARY IE
capabilities."