LightDM wallpaper is worse now after the last update/upgrade

amjjawad HOOHAA amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 14:49:17 UTC 2012

Not really as far as I can remember.
I have reported 2 days ago (or 3 days ago?) that the wallpaper at the login
screen is Black and Ubuntu 11.10 Logo is on the bottom left of the screen.
It's that white dotted black wallpaper and LightDM is there with your
username and you can type your password, etc etc.
However, when I updated my system this morning, I noticed that black white
dotted wallpaper has gone and now, a totally black wallpaper with light
gray bar on the top with a mouse pointer sitting there and you can't do
anything. Someone on the forum (
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1888933&page=4) said that typing
your password will get you in but for me, it did not work.
When I installed it, I chose to login automatically so I have no problem
but for those who must login first to access their desktop, they will not
be happy :)

The bug report is for something else that developed now to another problem.

Julien? what do you think?