Where can I report a PCManFM bug??

Gabriel Salles gabrielpereca at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:03:54 UTC 2012

Hi everybody!

Someone just send me an e-mail asking for help with a kind of bug in
Lubuntu. I found the solution, but it is not the most simple thing, so I
would like to report this as a bug. I went to Launchpad and it is not
possible to report there.. Someone knows where is the right place??

I will explain here the bug if someone wants to see...

When I click at the desktop with the right button and then I choose *Desktop
Preferences* (I'm not sure if is written exactly like this in english) a
new window will pop up. At the *Advanced* tab, I have just one option to
click (something to show the WM menu). If I choose this option and then
close the window, I will not be able to open this window again and I will
not be able to change the wallpaper in a friendly way.

There are two workarounds to fix that. One is editing the *
~/.config/pcmanfm/lubuntu/pcmanfm.conf* and changing the *show_wm_menu=1*to
*show_wm_menu=0*.
The other one is to type on terminal pcmanfm --desktop-pref and
"disclicking" the option.

A better solution would be to *remove* the Advanced tab. =]

Gabriel Salles Rousseau Guedes