LxLauncher Rewrite

amjjawad HOOHAA amjjawad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 20:50:30 UTC 2012

You most welcome :)

1- Yes, that is why a link is much easier and faster :)

2- Yes, because:

on a netbook screen there isn't sufficient space to show only a part of
> lxlauncher

That is exactly why it's better to make it as small as possible. After all,
Lubuntu Applications are much less than say Ubuntu. If you can make it
Category-wise maybe? or even by adding the whole items as it is right now,
that is ok but still the size is too much IMHO :)
If it meant to be used on small screens, let's give the user the best
experience ever ;)
Count me as one who doesn't like to scroll up or down to get what needed :)

3- So there is no way it could land on 12.04? I see.

Thanks :)