precise artwork

amjjawad HOOHAA amjjawad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:22:48 UTC 2012

Thanks Rafael, as always, for your explanation :)

Now, can I use your reply as a default answer to someone who may say:

I don't like the new artwork for 12.04 - IMHO the bright grey on blue
> approach looks too much like Windows 95/98. The current (11.10) look is
> more to my liking

I was looking for an answer from your side because after all you know about
Artwork much better than me :)

Thanks!

P.S.
I usually find such feedback/notes on the forum A LOT and I usually reply
with few words but this time, I want something more official and loud :P

--
Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread <http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>