GNU GRUB version 1.99-12ubuntu5.1

Richard Bloss sneydblois at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 01:04:06 UTC 2012

Hi again,
actually the options don't read linux 3.0.0-1.  I can't quite make out what
it reads because it's covered with Letters (P & M) & other symbols.  The
rest of the msg is correct as far as I can make out.
I copied the "options" from a ticket on the Ubuntu forums.  Some other
folks are getting the same msg.

thanks