Incomplete shutdown on some LTSP clients (shutdown hangs/freezes)

Phill Whiteside PhillW at Ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 25 20:11:45 UTC 2012

Hi John,

it was marked as a "will not fix" [1]. This seems completely stupid to me,
as the ltsp team agreed the fix.

@ nicholas, can you chase this up? ltsp [2] have simply wished me luck to
get the bug fixed..... It appears that people do not consider it a task
worth doing?.... wtf...

Regards,

Phill.
1. https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-session/+bug/491940