Upgrading to Lubuntu 12.04

Chris chrisdruif at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 27 23:12:21 UTC 2012

First of all, stop crying all of you. This is something not worth leaving
for. Ali you are insinuating something that isn't true. I can't speak for
everyone of course, but you are making a big issue out of nothing. It was
only a request from Yorvyk to post at the bottom, as was (apparently)
described in the mailing-lists guidelines. I myself was unaware/forgot
about it, so I see it as a kind reminder to this guideline.

And thou it may land a bit hard, it's not something to leave for. And also
remember you are putting words in our mouths by saying that "we forum
people" stuff.

With metta, Chris

P.s.: I don't know where my gmail app on my Android puts the reply.