pcmanfm testing (bug fixes inside !)

Lance lbsolost at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 17:15:11 UTC 2012

Doesn't the Bookmark Management part of this cover it:

http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/Applications/Pcmanfm

I'm running the pants off of this to be sure I provide valid info to Julien and if our test-cases are lacking we need to know.

I've been using the test-cases in that link + using update-manager, synaptic, and LSC ................ so far all is good.

I've tested an up-to-date Precise Lubuntu i386, a fresh 20120331 i386 (both live and fresh installed), and I'm now trying a Beta 2 w/o updates just to be sure.

Lance

PS: hope I got the addresses correct