pcmanfm testing (bug fixes inside !)

Greg Faith gregfaith at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 17:58:28 UTC 2012

I guess we would need to know how this easy crash works and on what version
of pcmanfm.  I just read your email, tried your case for crashing the newly
staged pcmanfm (not distributed yet) and on my fully updated amd64 Desktop
Lubuntu it did not crash when I did what you wrote??

Again the pull out of the USB flash drive doesn't crash pcmanfm it just
shuts down because the drive was not unmounted.

nm_geo Greg