[lubuntu-devel] "TTY" goes to black screen, then doesn't come out of it?

Fritz Hudnut este.el.paz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 20:30:48 UTC 2020

Walter:

Yep, I always check the shasum numbers, so that shouldn't be an issue . . .
.  I just thought I remembered some conversation on Lu users about TTY
going away, but I guess not, so I'll have to futz around and see if it is
an "nvidia" issue getting into it . . . .  Since I've had problems traced
to nvidia drivers for "suspend" so possibly they don't have no stinkin' TTY
functions set up?  I thought that generally nvidia cards are "good" . . .
but seems like a tad finicky ???