[lubuntu-devel] Lubuntu Zesty Zapus Alpha 2 Call for Testing

Simon Quigley tsimonq2 at lubuntu.me
Wed Jan 25 02:15:39 UTC 2017

Greetings,

It's time again! The Lubuntu team needs your help testing Lubuntu Zesty Zapus
Alpha 2 so we can release on Thursday.

We need the tests completed that are on http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/ to ensure that
everything works properly.

Within the next day I will be working on the release notes[1]. Check back
tomorrow if you want to proofread/confirm the notes. If you found any new bugs,
please link to them on the release notes. I know we have a new release of
LXPanel among other things, and I'll be trying to pick out what's new and put
them on there, but any help is really appreciated.

If you found any other way to help that hasn't been listed above, respond to
this email, send me an email, or join #lubuntu-devel on freenode[2] and mention
it there.

Thanks again everyone! :)

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ZestyZapus/Alpha2/Lubuntu
[2] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#lubuntu-devel