[lubuntu-devel] Lubuntu Alpha 2

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 23 17:49:05 UTC 2017

Hey folks! We did miss Alpha 1 (bad timing for everyone; no flavor
participated), but we're planning on getting involved in Alpha 2.

Images should be available tomorrow Tuesday 24 January 2017 and the date of
release is Thursday 26 January 2017. Between those dates, we need to test,
making sure that every testcase on the [ISO Tracker][1] is completed for
every release (both alternate and desktop) and every architecture (both
i386 and amd64).

These early milestones are essential in helping us find bugs as we move
forward towards the final release. Your participation would be greatly
appreciated. Make sure to read the [information on testing][2] and jump
right on in. If you need any help, please drop a line here or on
#lubuntu-devel on freenode. Thanks!

If anyone wants to get a jump start on this and spot check the dailies
today, feel free. That would alert us to any showstopping bugs. Thanks!

[1]: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/
[2]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing
--
       @wxl | polka.bike