[lubuntu-devel] [lubuntu-users] Yakkety final

Henk Terhell hterhell at chello.nl
Wed Oct 12 11:04:39 UTC 2016

There were a lot of warnings  on cli, mainly on absence of icons.
But after trying out different software sources and closing/opening a
number of times,  gnome-software magically works again.

This is not a very slow PC, a Dell Optiplex 780 with Intel E8400 and
fast cable internet.

Main issues remaining on Yakkety for me are:
- Double entries of ImageMagick in menu, both not functioning
- Hardinfo crashing at Summary and Filesystems

Henk