[lubuntu-devel] [lubuntu-users] Yakkety final

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 10:22:26 UTC 2016

Hi again,

It works for me with the Lubuntu amd86 Yakkety release candidate in my
Toshiba computer too.

http://www.toshiba.se/laptops/satellite-pro/c850/satellite-pro-c850-19w/

Maybe the problem depends on the hardware for example the graphics chip,
or maybe there is a time-out limit, so that slow computers will not show
the graphical bells and whistles.

Best regards
Nio