[lubuntu-devel] Xenial 64-bit systems, that can be used to install Lubuntu

Jan Holtman oulik.jan at gmail.com
Sun May 15 19:50:54 UTC 2016

I have tested the 64 bit version on a HP CQ-10 netbook.
N455 processor 64 bit with also one of the troublesome Intel video
controllers.

*The Lubuntu 64 bit worked surprisingly well* on this very low spec netbook
I could even play a H264 encoded video 1280 x 720 resolution without the
video being jerky or shaky.
I was surprised with the result because the N455 processor has a PassMark
of only 283 which is really low.

One little bug in this is the fact that when you connect to a wireless
network that after typing the network password you have to enter (clicking
the connect button does not work)

Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,

Jan Holtman

oulik.jan at gmail.com <1%3Aoulik.jan at gmail.com>