[lubuntu-devel] Connecting to Wi-Fi networks

Ian Bruntlett ian.bruntlett at gmail.com
Thu May 12 16:23:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

A friend of mine reported a problem with entering a Wi-Fi password on a
Lubuntu laptop (probably 14.04).

Later on, using Lubuntu 16.04 LTS, whilst connecting my Samsung NC10
NetBook to Wi-Fi it took a number of attempts to get a password accepted
and get Internet access.

Just now, using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, whilst connecting my ThinkPad T420 to
Wi-Fi it took a number of attempts to get a password accepted and get
Internet access.

I've been very careful with passwords. Is this something that other people
are experiencing?

I haven't posted a bug report yet because I'm not sure about it.

BW,

Ian

-- Free Software page -
https://sites.google.com/site/ianbruntlett/home/free-software