[lubuntu-devel] LXQt

Phill. Whiteside phillwuk at gmail.com
Tue May 3 08:12:44 UTC 2016

Following on discussions with Julien, Jorn and Alf (agaida). The install
mehtod proposed by Jorn is adopted. With the clear statement that
lubuntu-qt for 16.04 does not, in fact, exist and this is merely  a mockup
of what it should look like once the tasksel stuff is all done.

At its heart, it uses the already existing lxqt meta package and then adds
on 'lubuntu' things. This will be the case when we do have a release as the
lxqt meta package will not contain things like desktop, artwork etc. etc.
This will be added by each distro.

I hope this clears up any confusion.

Regards,

Phill.