[lubuntu-devel] non pae

Phill. Whiteside phillwuk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 23:39:14 UTC 2016

Thanks Henk,

We should have a set of tests in the coming days, using the mem is what I
expect is going to be used, although with KVM I can make VM's at any RAM
size. Having a set of tests the we can compare to is also going to be
important as we go into the LXQt era so that we have a standard test suite
to compare GTK+ and LXQt against so the devs and users know where things
are headed.

Regards,

Phill.