[lubuntu-devel] new trusty and xenial daily iso files are generated and need testing

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 08:12:08 UTC 2016

Hi Lubuntuers,

The LTS versions are getting prepared for the next point releases,
14.04.5 and 16.04.1. New trusty and xenial daily iso files are generated
and need testing

- to be reported here and

- at the iso tracker  http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com

-o-

You find the relevant iso files for Lubuntu desktop 32-bit via

zsync
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/trusty/daily-live/current/trusty-desktop-i386.iso.zsync

zsync
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/xenial/daily-live/current/xenial-desktop-i386.iso.zsync

and the corresponding files for the other iso files, e.g.

for Lubuntu 16.04 alternate 64-bit via

zsync
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/xenial/daily/current/xenial-alternate-amd64.iso.zsync

-o-

There are bugs, for example the plymouth bug (no splash image no text
during boot). I have not reported them here, but I intend to do it soon,
and I hope and wish that we can squash them before 16.04.1 LTS.

Best regards
Nio