[lubuntu-devel] Red bug #1547518 affects today's isotesting

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 22 20:47:52 UTC 2016

This only happens with real hardware right? And only affects machines with
rechargable batteries?

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 12:41 PM, Nio Wiklund <nio.wiklund at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Red bug!
>
> #1547518
>
> ubiquity crashed with dbus.exceptions.DBusException in call_blocking():
> org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.InvalidArgs: No such interface
> '/org/freedesktop/UPower'
>
> Ubiquity does not start, so I cannot install Lubuntu Xenial i386 into
> the computer, that I use for isotesting, a Toshiba with Intel i5
>
> http://www.toshiba.se/laptops/satellite-pro/c850/satellite-pro-c850-19w/
>
> This bug was already reported and confirmed, but I don't know if anyone
> has seen it affecting Lubuntu before.
>
> I think the importance should be much higher than 'medium', which is the
> status now at the bug report.
>
> Best regards
> Nio

@wxl | http://polka.bike
Lubuntu Release Manager & Head of QA
Ubuntu PPC Point of Contact
Ubuntu Oregon LoCo Team Leader
Ubuntu Membership Board & LoCo Council Member
Eugene Unix & GNU/Linux User Group Co-Organizer