[lubuntu-devel] Are you planning for a new Lubuntu beta1 version? //

Nio Wiklund nio.wiklund at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 16:39:34 UTC 2016

Den 2016-08-24 kl. 17:13, skrev Nio Wiklund:

The bug affecting Lubuntu's desktop installer is probably

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1611010

- This bug was fixed in the package ubiquity version 16.10.8 but has not
yet trickled down to the current Xubuntu iso file dated 20160824.1,
which contains ubiquity version 16.10.7.

- So we should wait for ubiquity 16.10.8 until we re-spin Lubuntu desktop.

-o-

I don't know of any progress of the bug affecting Lubuntu's alternate
installer. Please check if it affects you too, and in that case please
[mark it to] confirm the bug.

Best regards
Nio