Tracking down a graphics bug.

Phill. Whiteside phillwuk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:41:54 UTC 2015

Ah, bug reporting!

Back on the Saucy cycle there were two classroom sessions held about bug
reporting. Mine is the first, introductory, one. Following on from me we
were lucky enough to have Bug-Finder General give a presentation that
included how to have the bug-reporting system actually file a fully
acceptable bug starting from "it doesn't work" all the way to full bug
report. [1]

Regards,

Phill.
1. http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2013/06/24/%23ubuntu-classroom.html#t21:00