[loco-contacts] Our teams reject the new LoCo Council policy

Stephen Michael Kellat skellat at SDF.ORG
Thu Oct 16 21:43:26 UTC 2014

The next meeting of LoCo Council is next week.  Items can be added to the
Council's agenda at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/Agenda under
General Agenda Items and Proposals in the case of this issue.  The meeting
date is Tuesday, 21 October 2014 20:00 UTC.  To relate this to your local
hours in this time of seasonal changes, please consult
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=LoCo+Council+October+2014+Meeting&iso=20141021T20&p1=1440&ah=1

This thread has run its course.  The deadline for adding items to the LoCo
Council's meeting agenda for consideration is Sunday, 19 October 2014
23:59 UTC.  I shall be serving as Chair for Tuesday's meeting.

Councilors Sergio Meneses, Marcos Costales, Pablo Rubianes, and Jose
Antonio Rey are advised to be prepared for the possibility of votes at the
meeting.  A majority of sitting Council members to pass a vote is
currently 3.  The Council currently has 1 seat vacant.

Stephen Michael Kellat
Member, LoCo Council
Leader/Point of Contact, Ubuntu Ohio
Member, Xubuntu Docs/Xubuntu Team