Ubuntu Drupal Theme project and what do you use in your LoCo sites?

Amir Eldor amir.eldor at gmail.com
Sun May 19 19:12:46 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I have recently solved an annoying RTL bug on the Ubuntu Drupal Theme
project[1]. The Ubuntu Israeli LoCo website (which is Drupal-based) uses
this theme since it was launched. Does any other team or project uses the
UDTheme as well?

I ask this because the one of the previous Israeli LoCo leads, Ddorda,
asked me if I want to replace his role as the RTL maintainer for that
project, as he is no longer active due to personal reasons. My response was
that it seems the project is dead as there are no recent commits on the
UDTheme launcpad page, and I don't want a dead-end job :)

Another question is what do you use on your LoCo sites? Drupal? MoinMoin?
phpBB?

Thanks,
  Amir Eldor

[1]: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-drupal-theme