Sponsored LoCo Teams (was re: Approved LoCo Teams - Discussion)

YoBoY yoboy.leguesh at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 08:37:30 UTC 2013

Le 09/02/2013 01:20, Grant Bowman a écrit :
> +1 for "Sponsored" which seems to have a majority from my unscientific
> view reading along.

Really? Another fork of the topic?

The "sponsored" term just make me smile, and it's so linked with the
commercial part of Canonical. We are not really sponsored, giving us
some CD twice a year, it's good, but it's clearly not enough. Where are
all the common communication stuff (stickers, badges,…)? Locos are alone
for that and have to find real sponsorship elsewhere.

So please, don't link us too much with Canonical. We are the Ubuntu
Community, not the sponsored Canonical Community.

Big hugs,

YoBoY