Ubuntu Moscow LoCo

Sergio Meneses sergioandresmeneses at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 21:24:46 UTC 2013

Hi everybody!

I see a lot of opinions and different points of view, this is always a good
thing! but as Pablo Rubianes said the LoCo Council must work on this, with
the help of this commentaries and of course with Ubuntu-RU leaders

We (LoCo Council) are working on this, in our last meeting with Ubuntu-RU
team we talk about this, as you can see in our minute:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/Minutes/20120717

In order to finish this message, I don't know why this message ended in the
lococontacts-mailinglist! and reading Laura's answer, I didn't see nothing
like "condescending" or something. I think Laura's mail is totally valid!

Remember, the LoCo Council is here to help! and if anyone has problems
about locoteams, please let us know without intermediaries.

Regards!

Sergio Meneses
Ubuntu LoCo Council