Ubuntu Moscow LoCo

Michael Hall mhall119 at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 3 18:02:28 UTC 2013

On 04/03/2013 01:41 AM, Jono Bacon wrote:
> Hi All,
> I think if we have a team in Moscow that is being active, we
> should let them post their blog posts to loco.ubuntu.com
> <http://loco.ubuntu.com> - why would we not want to expose their Ubuntu
> contributions to the wider LoCo community?

Adding blogs to the LTP homepage isn't the issue, we can add any blog
feed and assign it to any team.  If the Moscow team has a blog, we can
add it to LTP under the Russian team (or even no team if we wanted).

The bigger question is events and meetings, should the Moscow members
use the Russian team for events and meetings?  As long as they are
members of that Russian LP team they can do that in LTP.

Michael Hall
mhall119 at ubuntu.com