Ubuntu Weekly Newsletter Issue 282

cprofitt cprofitt at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 12 20:28:29 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-09-11 at 05:20 +0000, mail at marcusmoeller.ch wrote:
> Dear Elizabeth,
>
> is it necessary to send a notification to the loco list, everytime a new newsletter is released?
>
> Greets
> MarcusElizabeth Krumbach schrieb am 10.09.12 22:35:

Necessary; no.
Appreciated; yes.

As a loco leader I am happy that I get this information and can pass it
along to my loco-team.

While I understand there is a sep. list for this I think it is of great
benefit to loco team contacts to see this and be able to help their loco
members be part of the greater global community.

I appreciate and respect your opinion and I hope you do the same with
mine.

Perhaps, as it is just you at this time, you can simply create a rule to
handle this message or delete it when you see it once a week.

Regards,

Charles Profitt